Friday, May 11, 2012

Gender reveal party

A great way to announce the gender of your soon-to-be bundle of joy is by having a party! It's way more fun than calling/texting/emailing the news and is on it's way to becoming a new trend. The paper crafts I made are the banner, centerpieces, pinwheels and water bottle labels. I found inspiration here and here -- while the 'waddle it be' and 'who will it bee' parties looked cute, I liked the simple blue vs. pink execution here and went with it. I used a combination of store bought items and those I already own to create all the crafts for the party.
I don't really have pregnancy cravings (this is my 3rd)
so I decided to go with little food, like I would do at
a baby shower. Going with the theme, I attempted to serve
everything on something either pink or blue

No comments:

Post a Comment