Monday, May 7, 2012

CARS birthday party

For my son's 4th birthday, we went with a CARS theme. This was his first birthday that I had a cutting machine, which makes homemade decorations much more efficient! Plus, personalized, homemade decor is way more fun than store bought, so I was excited to pull this party together for him.
I started with an invitation, then created a banner, door sign, centerpieces, cupcakes toppers and water bottle labels all coordinating together. I played on words by changing the World Grand Prix from CARS2 to the Will Grand Prix. He really liked that. :)
I filled the favor bags with lots of CARS goodies- puzzles, crayons, stamps, yo-yo's, fruit snacks and even a tree scent for the car (I think that was more for the parents) and a tag that said "thank you for coming"
I always have fun planning parties and challenging myself with new ideas and/or homemade items. Come back soon to see more of my parties!

My Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment