Friday, May 4, 2012

Banners & party decor

I've made several banners for a few different occasions. They're always fun to create and make a great, personalized touch to events, especially when paired with other fun, matching, personalized decor. Over the next few days, I'll post decorations I've created for a few parties.

Back in March I received a request to help with baby shower decorations. Uhm, yea! First, I created an invitation around the nursery theme - aviator bear- so cute! Then I made a banner using the same inspiration and sent some star shapes for additional decorations.




2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Do you ever share your designs? Or sell them? I'm hosting an aviator bear shower as well and am having the hardest time finding invitations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete